Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Engineering & Design
September 21, 2023
Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specialising in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a client to source a Senior Civil Structural Engineer. Please see details below.
Title: Senior Civil Structural Engineer
Start Date: ASAP (typically with 1 month notice)
Duration: 6 months (potential for extension)
Working Schedule: 5 days per week / 8 hours per day
Knowledge and Key Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from a reputed University.
• Minimum of 12-year project experience in civil/structural design and engineering.
Key Job Accountabilities
• Knows the project and discipline scope/cost/time requirements, assists the team to meet expectations, and coordinates with other disciplines to ensure project success
• Supports management of project change and progressing for the discipline and works with the Project Management Team to take corrective actions regarding any issues, scope changes, progressing, or other events that could affect project completion and/or profitability
• Initiate, design and drafting assignments on projects requirements on time and within budget.
• Proactively resolve any discrepancies between Worley and the client’s requirements.
• Competent with the project estimating process and can input design deliverables into estimating module.