Our client Seeks a Senior Project Administrator to join them on a Perth based role, with an initial 12 month contract.
Working within the Western Australia Mining & Resources Division they deliver engineering and construction projects for key Tier 1 iron ore producing clients, which enables them to sustain and expand their mining operations throughout the Pilbara Region of Western Australia. As a trusted partner to the WA resource sector, our client is integrated in their Client’s Major Projects which enables them to go above and beyond and succeed together.
- Complete project setup and ensure all required documentation is provided.
- Document management and formatting, effective record keeping and coordination of project reporting.
- Mobilisation assistance including arranging inductions, flights, training, medicals and accommodation.
- Assist in the production of tenders, proposals, EOI's and project sheets associated with the project.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Engineers to coordinate project billings and invoicing and highlight any potential problems.
- Generating, coordinating, and distributing reports and other documentation as required.
- 5+ years general administration experience
- Highly organised with high attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels in an informative, accurate and positive manner
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 130 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.