Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 1000 employees and 9,000 contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Software Architect to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
A global operator of renewable energy looking to add to their ranks in a new renewables project in Perth
You will be a key member to the team and responsible for the overall control systems software architecture.
This is a Perth based contracting role on an initial 12-month contract.
- Liaise with and manage internal and external multidisciplinary engineering and manufacturing teams throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Apply a systems engineering approach, develop software requirements, functional flow block diagrams, use cases, and specifications.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple software development teams to achieve the architecture.
- Identify and resolve difficult technical issues.
- Communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven experience in software for embedded control systems
- Experience with embedded systems, microcontrollers and peripherals is essential.
- Experience with product development or systems engineering in Rail industry is highly regarded.
- Experience with model-based software development such as MATLAB/Simulink is highly regarded.
- Broad experience in networking and communication technologies and protocols (CAN, TCP, UDP, DDS, SafeDDS) is highly regarded.
- Experience developing redundant distributed control systems is highly regarded.
- Perth based with full working Australian rights.
A tertiary qualification or equivalent is preferred.
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344