Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider to industries focused on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
Today, we are an integrated team of 800 employees, 60 offices and over 7,000 contractors.
Currently, for one of our clients, located in Cologne (GE), we are looking for a Construction Planner.
The construction planner shall have at a minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience working on a Construction and should be familiar with working with the different construction crafts such site preparation, civils and undergrounds, buildings, scaffolding, structural steelwork, piping erection, equipment installation, electrical and instrument installation, and pre-commissioning.
The construction planner should:
- Have a full understanding of progress measurement for the different crafts to review contractors’ progress measurement systems or develop the contractors’ progress measurement reporting in Excel.
- Have excellent communication skills to be able to communicate with the contractors, therefore English and German is essential. (Either can be a first language)
- Be able to set out the KPIs and rules of credit for each construction contract; review and evaluate the schedules from construction contracts bids.
- Be able to review the schedule and progress from the construction contractors.
- Be able to update the construction schedule within the overall schedule with the construction contractors’ progress and scheduled dates.
- Be able to resource load the schedule for construction initially from the estimate, and update the schedule after each contract is awarded to reflect the contractors progress weighting.
- Be able to develop weekly dashboards from the contractors’ progress reports.
- Be able to develop and maintain the overall construction graphical progress representation for the mid-month and monthly reports.
- Be proficient in Primavera P6, Microsoft Projects and Excel
- Speak English and be fluent in oral and written German.
- Recognised undergraduate degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant site construction experience
Be part of a forward-thinking organization leading the way in industrial and plant construction with focus on development: Access continuous learning and development opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise.