Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 1000 employees and 9,000 contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking ato work within their facilities located in .
A global operator of renewable energy looking to add to their ranks in a new renewables project in Perth.
Collaborating with hardware designers and other embedded software developers, you will play a key role in designing and developing new test suites, with a specific focus on User Interfaces (UI).
This is a Perth based contracting role on an initial 12-month contract.
- Apply V-Model strategies that document and trace software testing to requirements in the context of distributed and real-time systems.
- Contribute to a culture focused on quality and continuous improvement.
- Utilise standards, workflows and best practices in Rail applications. (EN50128 or similar)
- Design and execute integration, test & verification plans.
- Develop and maintain continuous integration & continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Proven experience in Front End User Interface Testing.
- Automated Front End Test Tools such as Open HMI Tester (OHT) is beneficial.
- Knowledge of user interface frameworks deployed on Unix-based systems in industrial applications, such as Qt, LVGL, Tcl/Tk or similar is beneficial.
- Frontend End Debugging, Automated Testing and traceability.
- Experience with V-Model development is highly advantageous.
- Experience with requirement management tools (i.e Siemens Polarion) is highly advantageous.
- Understanding of network communications and protocols.
- Understanding of the full software development life cycle (documentation, requirements, testing, deployment and traceability).
- Experience with software version control systems such as Git or SVN is essential.
- Experience with Functional Safety Rail SIL1/SIL2-rated software testing is advantageous (EN50128 or equivalent).
- Passion for identifying issues and attention to detail.
- Ability to apply creative thinking to solve problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Perth based with full working Australian rights.
- A bachelor’s degree qualification in Electronic, Electrical or Software Engineering, or equivalent.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered. (Australia Citizen, PR Holder, or Valid Australia working VISA).
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply directly to this advertisement or send your application via email to email@example.com with your updated CV/ resume & contact details.