We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant (Rail Ops Modelling) for our client who are expanding their Transport Advisory team. They have a diverse range of significant projects particularly within QLD and NSW.
Location- Brisbane (or Sydney)
- Provide expert advisory services, drawing on your technical expertise in operations across passenger rail, heavy haul and bus transit.
- Develop Concepts of Operations and associated operational requirements.
- Contribute to rail operational and infrastructure planning, corridor and network capacity analysis, performance assessment, and option analysis (including rolling stock)
- Provide expertise in rail operations simulation tools such as RailSys or OpenTrack
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs and tailor modelling solutions accordingly (client-facing)
- Relevant Degree e.g. Engineering, Transport Planning or similar
- Proven experience in rail operations modeling within the transport sector.
- Proficiency with rail operations simulation tools such as RailSys or OpenTrack
- Previous experience operating in a consultative / client-facing role
Please contact email@example.com for any further information.