We are currently recruiting a Senior Human Factors professional to support the delivery of a landmark Rolling Stock project, the Queensland Train Manufacturing Program – which involves the manufacture of 65 new passenger trains for the QR network.
You will be responsible for providing and integrating Human centred considerations related to the design of rolling stock. Design experience working within transport-based industries such as rolling stock or aviation/automotive is preferred for this role.
Location- Brisbane, QLD
Duration- 3 year fixed term
- Engaging with client and various stakeholders (Contractors, regulatory bodies, TMR, QR, Engineers) to understand requirements necessary to incorporate human factors solutions
- Develop design analysis documentation to assure the best design integration with HF requirements
- Provide HF and Human Centred Design expertise to support the delivery of rail projects
- Produce human factors deliverables in line with HF standards e.g. AS 7470, ISO 9241, ISO 16982
- Provide leadership and technical advice to the project team
- Conducting research, cognitive workload, ergonomic assessments, risk assessments and task analysis
- Contribute to the development of Human Factors methodologies, tools and service offerings
- Reporting / presentations summarising results or conclusions related to HF activities
- Relevant degree i.e., Human Factors, Psychology, Ergonomics, Industrial design
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and time management skills
- Knowledge of human factors standards, processes, and principles
- A general understanding of systems engineering is highly desirable
- Australian Working Rights
Contact email@example.com for more information.